ACCOUNTING TERMS - ACCOUNTING DICTIONARY - ACCOUNTING GLOSSARY
From the web's #1 provider of financial analysis / ratio analysis
FREIGHT OUT Definition
FREIGHT OUT is the handling, packaging, and shipping costs of product; normally considered a selling cost.
Learn new Accounting Terms
WRITE-UP SERVICE is the provisioning of all reporting requirements of bookkeeping and accounting services. The following is a non-exhaustive list of reporting services provided:
- 1099s report preparation for subcontractors
- Bank account reconciliation
- Check coding
- Fixed asset schedules
- Maintenance of general ledger
- Payroll deposit calculations
- Payroll tax filings
- Personal property tax returns
- Preparation of internal financial statements
PRODUCTIVITY is a measured relationship of the quantity and quality of units produced and the labor required per unit of time.