ACCOUNTING TERMS - ACCOUNTING DICTIONARY - ACCOUNTING GLOSSARY
From the web's #1 provider of financial analysis / ratio analysis
IMPUTED VALUE Definition
IMPUTED VALUE is the logical or implicit value that is not recorded in any accounts, e.g., in the projection of annual figures, values are imputed for months for which the actual values are not yet known.
Learn new Accounting Terms
LEASE RATE FACTOR is the periodic lease or rental payment expressed as a percentage (or decimal equivalent) of equipment cost. Used to calculate payments given the cost of equipment (e.g. A lease rate factor of 0360 on an equipment cost of $5,000.00 requires a monthly payment of $180.00 (0360x$5,000.00=$180.00).
FRS 19 is a deferred tax standard. In summary:
A. Deferred tax is provided on timing differences relating to: - accelerated capital allowances and depreciation
- accruals for and payments of pension and other post retirement benefits
- the elimination of unrealized intra group profits
- unrelieved tax losses
- "fair value revaluations" that are taken annually to the profit and loss account
- other short-term timing differences
B. Deferred tax is not provided on timing differences relating to: - other fixed asset revaluations, where there is no intention to sell
- gains that are rolled over
- unremitted overseas earnings, where there is no intention to remit.
The FRS 19 Standard also includes further, detailed measurement and disclosure rules.