ACCOUNTING TERMS - ACCOUNTING DICTIONARY - ACCOUNTING GLOSSARY
From the web's #1 provider of financial analysis / ratio analysis
WRITE-UP SERVICE Definition
WRITE-UP SERVICE is the provisioning of all reporting requirements of bookkeeping and accounting services. The following is a non-exhaustive list of reporting services provided:
- 1099s report preparation for subcontractors
- Bank account reconciliation
- Check coding
- Fixed asset schedules
- Maintenance of general ledger
- Payroll deposit calculations
- Payroll tax filings
- Personal property tax returns
- Preparation of internal financial statements
Learn new Accounting Terms
DISQUALIFICATION, in the UK, is when a director is found guilty of "unfit" conduct. The director may then be disqualified from holding any management position for 2 to 15 years.
FULL ABSORPTION COSTING see ABSORPTION COSTING.