ACCOUNTING TERMS - ACCOUNTING DICTIONARY - ACCOUNTING GLOSSARY
From the web's #1 provider of financial analysis / ratio analysis
FINANCIAL REPORTING RELEASE Definition
FINANCIAL REPORTING RELEASE (FRR), in the U.S., is the policy releases and pronouncements from the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission).
Learn new Accounting Terms
COMMON EQUITY is the result of subtracting redeemable and non-redeemable preferred stock from total equity.
WRITE-UP SERVICE is the provisioning of all reporting requirements of bookkeeping and accounting services. The following is a non-exhaustive list of reporting services provided:
- 1099s report preparation for subcontractors
- Bank account reconciliation
- Check coding
- Fixed asset schedules
- Maintenance of general ledger
- Payroll deposit calculations
- Payroll tax filings
- Personal property tax returns
- Preparation of internal financial statements