Ratio Analysis - Accounting Ratios - Financial Analysis
DESIGNED FOR: STUDENTS - ACCOUNTANTS - INVESTORS
Used by: US Department of Education, universities & accounting pro's
#1 provider of financial statement ratio analysis reports
5-year financial analysis, includes most recent quarter
28 of the most critical accounting ratios
Reports updated December 8, 2013
Reports in Excel format
Online since 1996
No need to spend hours doing research and making hundreds of ratio analysis calculations. Get five years of critical accounting ratios within seconds... by clicking a button!
No waiting - financial ratios reports are immediately available
No downloads or software to install - just click a button
|Public Company vs Industry Ratio Analysis
STUDENTS & INVESTORS: This instantly available 30-ratio, 5-year, ratio analysis report will satisfy basically all requirements for a 5-year financial statement analysis of any of the almost 10,000 public companies vs. their industry.
Profitability Financial Ratios (nine ratios) which use margin analysis and show the return on sales and capital employed.
Asset Management Ratios (eight ratios) which use turnover measures to show how efficient a company is in its operations and use of assets.
Liquidity Financial Ratios (four ratios) which give a picture of a company's short term financial situation or solvency.
Debt Management Ratios (seven ratios) which show the extent that debt is used in a company's capital structure.
Predictor Financial Ratio metrics indicate the potential for growth or failure.
|Public Company Ratio Analysis
Approximately 10,000 publicly traded company financial statement analysis reports. Instant accounting and financial analysis ratios with predictions of success or failure of any company.
* Five most recent years of financial results, including latest filed quarter, taken from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) database
* Includes 28 of the most useful financial ratios
* Sustainable Growth Rate prediction
* Z-Score potential for bankruptcy prediction
|Industry Ratios Analysis
* Predictor Accounting Ratios indicate the potential for growth or failure.
* Profitability Accounting Ratios which use margin analysis and show the return on sales and capital employed.
* Asset Management Accounting Ratios which use turnover measures to show how efficient the companies within the sector perform in operations and use of assets.
* Liquidity Accounting Ratios which give a picture of an industry's short term financial situation or solvency.
* Debt Management Accounting Ratios which show the extent that debt is used in the sector's capital structure.
|Public Company vs Public Company
A 5-year side-by-side accounting ratios comparison providing all the critical ratio analysis required to make an informed investment decision.
Need accounting ratios analysis comparing two different companies?
|Private Company Ratio Analysis
Analyze any business; small, medium or large. Easy user input results in a comprehensive financial statement analysis using accounting ratios to construct an in-depth ratio analysis report.
What is the actual or projected financial ratio performance of a private company?
|Private Company vs Industry Ratios
Compare your financial performance ratios to your industry. Up to 5-years of accounting ratios in each ratio analysis report.
Is your company performing below or above the industry average?
|Private vs Public Company Ratio Analysis
Compare your business or company to those in the public stock market. Instant full analysis utilizing all accounting ratios in an in-depth ratio analysis format.
Need to compare the ratio analysis of a non-public company to those of a public competitor?