AVERAGE FUNDS EMPLOYED see FUNDS EMPLOYED.
ACTIVE is a a security eligible for the OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB) that meets the frequency of quotation requirement or the so-called "piggyback" exception. Once the frequency of quotation or piggyback exception has been satisfied, authorized participants may register on-line in a security. As long as the security remains active, any participant may quote the security without a Form 211 submission.
FRS 19 is a deferred tax standard. In summary:
A. Deferred tax is provided on timing differences relating to: - accelerated capital allowances and depreciation
- accruals for and payments of pension and other post retirement benefits
- the elimination of unrealized intra group profits
- unrelieved tax losses
- "fair value revaluations" that are taken annually to the profit and loss account
- other short-term timing differences
B. Deferred tax is not provided on timing differences relating to: - other fixed asset revaluations, where there is no intention to sell
- gains that are rolled over
- unremitted overseas earnings, where there is no intention to remit.
The FRS 19 Standard also includes further, detailed measurement and disclosure rules.
Enter a term, then click the entry you would like to view.