OFFSETTING ENTRY Definition
OFFSETTING ENTRY see OFFSET.
Learn new Accounting Terms
WRITE-UP SERVICE is the provisioning of all reporting requirements of bookkeeping and accounting services. The following is a non-exhaustive list of reporting services provided:
- 1099s report preparation for subcontractors
- Bank account reconciliation
- Check coding
- Fixed asset schedules
- Maintenance of general ledger
- Payroll deposit calculations
- Payroll tax filings
- Personal property tax returns
- Preparation of internal financial statements
RUBEL (RUBL'OU) is a currency of Belarus.
Suggest a Term
Enter Search Term
Enter a term, then click the entry you would like to view.